BROOKS Mediation assists parties to resolve conflict in a neutral environment through finding common ground and building mutually acceptable resolutions.
When considering dispute resolution options, mediation offers several advantages over traditional courtroom proceedings. Here are five key benefits:
1. Cost-Efficiency: Mediation is a more cost-effective option compared to court hearings.
2. Speedy Resolution: Disputes are often resolved within a few sessions in mediation, as opposed to lengthy court trials that can extend for months.
3. Mutual Agreements: Unlike litigation, where there’s often a clear winner and loser, mediation aims to reach mutually acceptable outcomes, allowing both parties to walk away satisfied.
4. Confidentiality: Mediation proceedings are confidential. Any information disclosed during mediation is generally exempt from being used in a trial unless required by law or with the consent of both parties.
5. Empowerment: Mediation empowers parties to have more control over the process and final outcome, reducing the formalities associated with traditional legal procedures.
Our mediation services cover a wide range of disputes in workplaces, communities, Local governments, Strata Schemes and Building Management, Boards and Not-For-Profits.
Unlike litigation, mediation offers a cheaper, faster and more effective way of resolving disputes. The decision-making power is put into your hands, giving you the power to choose the final outcome.
Having an external, neutral third party, such as a mediator, can help facilitate open and honest discussions between parties. I am skilled in identifying and resolving tensions, helping parties to reach common ground with each other and develop a solution that works for everyone.
No matter the size of the dispute, mediation is highly beneficial as it empowers parties with the tools necessary to communicate effectively and resolve issues without court intervention.
Website by Krishna Ale